Sunday, June 13, 2010

product of the week


Every week I will describe a product that I feels deserves recognition.  One website describes this product as "Intensive conditioning treatment of whole egg protein and olive oil that moisturizes and strengthens damaged and over-processed hair from within the hair shaft. Hair Mayonnaise is a blend of olive oil, wheat germ oil, and egg protein helps reduce shedding and breakage; as well as improves overall elasticity and shine. Binds incredible moisture and strength directly into the hair shaft. The ultimate conditioner for everyone that wants to maintain their healthy, beautiful hair, naturally" (amazon.com).  I am able to say this product does not claim anything that does not happen. I have been using this product for only three weeks and I can already tell a difference. My hair is shinier and  softer. The only down side of this product is the smell is a little tart. I combat the smell by adding a squirt of suave conditioner wild strawberry scent to the hair mayonnaise. This adds a lighter fruity smell to the harsh smell of eggs and oils. Overall I would recommend this product to anyone, especially someone who uses a relaxer. Organic Root Stimulator does wonders for processed hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment