Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Real Hair VS Fake Hair

There have been many arguments lately on the topic of Real Hair VS. Fake Hair. People on team Real Hair think hair weaves and extensions are for people who can't look good without it or for fake people. People on team Fake Hair believe that there is nothing wrong with enhancing one's look and love the versatility of weave. I am for both teams. Wearing weave and extensions is okay in my book. I do not believe it makes a girl "fake" or entitle someone as having low self esteem. When I wear a hair weave it is not to enhance my self esteem levels but to simply change my look. If I have hair to my shoulders and I want to go short for a week, a hair weave or wig is the perfect solution. Also if I have short hair but one day want to rock a ponytail, that's what extensions were invented for. My views that put me on Team Real Hair are very simple. I think weave should not be used to change a person's whole identity, because this would be fake. I also think that people who wear a hair weave everyday of every week should wear their real hair for  few days and give it some time to breath. What do you think? Should a women be frowned upon for wearing hair that is not hers?

No comments:

Post a Comment